FLYNNDOG’s Hours Are…
Monday through Saturday
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Enjoy a nice, warm chai latté at Nomad Café
while you come view the artwork we have to share
in our gallery space!
Nomad’s Hours Are:
Monday through Friday
7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
To Find Us Easily…
- We are directly across the street from the South End City Market Co-op.
- We are on the north side of Flynn Avenue in Burlington on the West side of the railroad tracks in a really homely one story brick building with the number “208” in very large vertical numerals.
- The Flynn Avenue entrance has a few steps. The courtyard entrance off the parking lot on the south side has a level entrance.
- We differ from the Amy Tarrant Gallery at the Flynn Center, which is located in downtown Burlington next to the Flynn Theatre on Main Street. We are related by name, which is the legacy of the one and same John J. Flynn, who owned a lot of property and businesses back in the early 1900s. The Amy Tarrant Gallery (sometimes referred to as “The Flynn Gallery”) is also very fine and worth the visit downtown!
Parking in the South End Arts District
Being the south end of town far from the city center, parking is everywhere and it is free. Parking on our side of the street is usually available.
Parking is also available in the parking lots to the east side and west side of the building. FLYNNDOG has access ramps that lead to the south entrance thru an exterior courtyard from both the east and west parking areas.
Directions from the South
Heading North on Route 7/Shelburne Road (from Route 89 this would be exit 13 onto I-189). Left (west) at light at (big sign on right) 370 Shelburne Road onto Flynn Ave. Heading west, cross Pine Street (at the first light) and continue 1/4 mile. 208 Flynn Avenue will be on your right just before the railroad tracks.
Directions from the Burlington Bikepath
From Oakledge Park along the bikepath, head east on Flynn Avenue. Cross the railroad tracks. 208 Flynn Avenue will be on your left, just after the railroad tracks.
Directions from the North
Heading west on Route 2 (from Route 89 this would be exit 14 W). Route 2 becomes Main Street as you get into downtown Burlington. Pass City Hall Park on your right and the Flynn Theatre on your left. Cross College Street and at the light at the next block, turn left (south) onto Pine Street. Head south for about two miles to the light at Flynn Avenue. You will see a brick church on the southwest corner. Turn right onto Flynn Avenue. Continue 1/4 mile. 208 Flynn Avenue will be on your right just before the railroad tracks.
Directions from NYC
- Henry Hudson Parkway to 9A
- 9A to 87 North
- 87 North to Tappan Zee Bridge to Albany
- At Albany, follow signs to 1 N and Northway/87 North
- Northway (87N) to Exit 20 to Route 149 East
- 149 East to Fort Ann
- Left in Fort Ann onto Route 4 North
- At Whitehall, bear right to stay on 4 North
- 4 North to Fairhaven/Vergennes on Route 22A
- Route 22A to Vergennes to end
- Left on Route 7 North to Burlington
- Left (West) at Light on Flynn Avenue across from (big sign on right) 370 Shelburne Road
- Heading west, cross Pine Street (at the first light) and continue 1/4 mile to 208 Flynn Avenue will be on your right just before the Railroad tracks.
By Local Bus
Click for CCTA website or call 802-864-2282 to confirm the following schedule:
- CCTA bus number 5 runs from Cherry Street station to South Meadows every hour from 6:15 am to 6:15 pm with stops at the intersection of Flynn Ave and Pine Street.
- CCTA bus number 22 runs from Cherry Street station to Queen City Park Road every hour from 6:45 am to 5:45 pm with stops at the intersection of Flynn Ave and Pine Street.
- A three minute walk, heading west toward Oakledge Park, gets you here.
- 208 Flynn Avenue will be on your right just before the Railroad tracks.
By Long Haul Bus
Greyhound buses connect Burlington to beyond. Call 802-864-6811 for schedule.
Greyhound Package Express: also transports artwork at very nominal costs. Call 802-862-2510 for rate information.